Monday, October 2, 2017

Forces Practice Test

Today we first used Plickers to do about five review questions together. The rest of the day, plus Wednesday, will have unstructured work time to prepare for the Forces Test on Thursday. You are getting extra time for this test because I don't want to start a new unit before fall break and I also because I presume you will have tests/quizzes/projects in many of your classes this week.

I did put out Friction TIPERs #4, but you will not be turning this in. It's an optional extension activity that you can check with me or check on your own using the key in the key binder at the back of the room.

So, here is your practice test:

Forces Practice Test (this file repeats the problems twice for printing purposes)

Below are some videos I made a few years ago. They might help you with some of the problems, but keep in mind that these might not perfectly match your practice test and the grading will probably NOT be the same.

#1
This one is like #2, though it is solving for something else 
#3
#4

Also, the key:

No comments:

Post a Comment