Thursday, December 21, 2017

Last Day

Grades should be updated with finals by 2 or 3 this afternoon. Please check Synergy; whatever it says there is your semester grade unless you do something. Email me at miss.volkening@gmail.com if you think there is a mistake or come see me after school today or 8 AM tomorrow. If you think you turned in something and Synergy says it's missing, you will have to bring the graded work and show it to me to get it corrected.

Reminders:

  • Labs, test retakes/makeups, and extra credits are due tomorrow at 9 AM. You can email typed documents or GOOD, WELL-LIT, IN-FOCUS pictures of work to miss.volkening@gmail.com. If I can't read the work, it gets a zero.
  • I only round a grade up if nothing is missing and the next grade is half a percent or less away.

No comments:

Post a Comment