Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Practice Test

Today was your last day to work on your practice test. I also took a few minutes to go over how to maximize points earned on my tests:



I will post a key to the practice test tomorrow.

We also talked about what to do if Synergy says you're missing something that you are sure you turned in. Do these things in this order:

1. Check the no-name papers (top tray in the returned work trays)
2. Retrieve your returned work. Sometimes I put the score in the wrong column or row. If this has happened, just find the graded and returned paper and show it to me so I can fix it.
3. You turned in the paper, but later than the due date. These will take me longer to get to. In the meantime, Synergy will show the assignment as "missing." The only thing to do is wait a bit longer.
4. Check your stuff. Maybe you completed the assignment but didn't actually turn it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment