Monday, May 20, 2019

The End

Well, it is now the last week of school. Here's what's going on:

Monday, May 20th: Your final lab is due. Come turn it in today even if your class period does not meet.

Monday/Tuesday: We are watching the documentary Tim's Vermeer. There will be an extra credit Plickers quiz at the end.

Wednesday, May 22nd: This is the last day to make up or retake a test and to get regular labs checked. This is the last day I will be available to students. It is a half day with periods 1,3,5 only. We will not be doing anything in class.

Thursday, May 23rd: This is the last day to turn in missing homeworks and extra credits. I will not be here, so just leave everything in the basket. I will not be available to help students as I will be working at graduation all day.

If you will be a senior next year, please fill out the survey at http://bit.ly/UHS2020information  to help me do all the graduation/senior year stuff I have to do. Please also join my Remind by texting @uhs2020fyi to 81010.

No comments:

Post a Comment