Friday, May 22, 2020

End of Year

The year is officially over - I have posted your grades and submitted my paperwork. But I'm not going anywhere, so if you need help with anything (including studying for the make-up AP exam) go ahead and contact me.

I do have one last task for you. You might already know that I am the graduation coordinator, and I am going to assume that next year graduation will be back to normal (I have no idea if that's true). That means I need some information from you. Please fill out this survey for me:

http://bit.ly/uhs2021info

I will be adding the email you submit to a Google Group to form a mailing list - please check your SPAM folder in the next week or so for an add confirmation, and mark it "not spam." I won't have access to you on Synergy next year, so this list will be my main way to get information and deadlines to you.

You can also join my Reminds. Here are the codes to text to 81010:

Last name A-H: @grad2021h
Last name I-R: @grad2021r
Last name S-Z: @grad2021z

Here is a final cat picture for you:


No comments:

Post a Comment