Thursday, April 9, 2020

Small Grade Update

Hi all, small change from yesterday. While I am keeping track of your Q4 grade in Synergy, I will post your Q3 grade as both your Q4 and semester grade, unless you increase your grade.

Some of you have asked if this means that you really don't have to do anything the rest of the semester if you're happy with your Q3 grade. Sure. But if you blow off the rest of the year with no good reason (I've talked to some of you that have darn good reasons), don't ask me for a recommendation next year. And not learning anything in 4th quarter means you will start behind in August, which isn't really a big deal in my class but may really hurt you in other classes.

Cat picture: Bruce watching me grade tests at the dining table all day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment