Monday, April 13, 2020

Tests are Done

Happy Monday everyone! I finally finished grading all the tests, and they are now in Synergy. Three things:

  • If you emailed me your test and it's not in Synergy, LET ME KNOW. I looked through my whole email but I don't see any more.
  • If you want your test back, EMAIL ME. I will send you a PDF back, but only if you ask.
  • Yes, you can retake this test. You can also retake the SHM test from February. Email me.

Some of you have been asking about your grades, so here is the policy again:

Your quarter 3 grade will also be your quarter 4 and semester grades UNLESS YOU INCREASE your grade.

So, if you are happy with your Q3 grade, you don't need to pay any attention to what is in Synergy any more. It would be nice for you to finish the content, and if you choose to never make up the test or lab from before break I will remember that and will not write any recommendations for you next year, but just dropping everything now won't bring down your grade.

If you want to try to bring your grade UP from your Q3 grade, you can. I have put "missings" in for everything that is left so you can see how far you have to go. Right now, in Synergy, is where your grade would sit if you did nothing at all for the rest of the year. As you complete stuff, that will go up. If you get it higher than your Q3 grade by the end of the year, you will get the higher grade. If you don't get higher than, or even up to, your Q3 grade, you will get your Q3 grade.

Note: I eliminated the Ohm's Law lab picture submission in the online stuff. All that's in there now are the re-doable Google Forms multiple choice things.

And now, today's cat picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment