Monday, April 6, 2020

Sound Labs + Synergy Updated

Today I put the online assessment grades into Synergy. I will check those every few days to keep them updated; please let me know if you think I missed you.

I also found the setting that lets you change your answers on the online assessments after you submit, so you can just go back in and change your answers instead of completely resubmitting the form.

I finally finished grading the hard copy labs some of you turned in before break. You will be getting a scanned PDF copy of your graded lab by email, Remind, or Synergy soon.

If I never got a hard copy or electronic copy of that sound lab, it now says "missing" in Synergy. Since this was work from before the closure, it WILL affect your semester grade. Please send me pictures of your labs if you haven't already. There are no late penalties.

Tomorrow I will start grading your sound tests. Since these are also from before the closure, they WILL affect your semester grade. The sound tests are the last thing that will affect your semester grade.

Today's cat photo:

No comments:

Post a Comment