Friday, March 27, 2020

3-27 Update: New Zoom Code and Times

Two updates today:

1. Open office hours on Zoom will now be 1-2 PM Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. If you can't make those times, email me to schedule a different time. I also have a new meeting code:

https://zoom.us/j/6593917841

2. I added FRQ quizzes to the AP Classroom. I only added ones that cover material that will be on this year's test, and match very closely the format of the actual test. If you submit any FRQ (quiz or progress check) on AP Classroom, email me so I can go in and grade it. It doesn't send me a notification on its own.

On the weekend I will not respond as quickly as I have been this week. I intend to treat the weekend like a real weekend, and you should too. So have a good weekend :)

Obligatory cat photo:

No comments:

Post a Comment